Company Secretarial Services
Staying up to date with corporate governance and regulatory compliance has never been so challenging. The requirement to keep up with statutory filings and changes in the Companies Act can often take a back seat when you’re concentrating on running your business.
We offer a compliance service for only £180.00 per annum - See below for more detailed information.
Although it is no longer a requirement to appoint a company secretary there are still secretarial duties to undertake. These include creating and maintaining the company's registers and making necessary filings at Companies House within prescribed timescales. You are legally obliged as a Director to ensure that the company meets these obligations and there are severe penalties for non-compliance.
Although we have provided a comprehensive list of company secretarial procedures, if you would like us to undertake work on your behalf that has not been provided for please contact us.View Drafting Services
We have created a list of the most common Corporate Drafting procedures. Simply click on the link below and then select the procedure that you would like us to undertake on your behalf.View Drafting List
Our annual compliance package includes:
• Preparing and filing the company’s annual return (including fees)
• Maintaining the company’s statutory registers
• Maintenance of company’s PSC Registers
• Dealing with transfers and allotments of shares including issuing of new share certificates
• Filing changes in the statutory registers with Companies House
• Deadline reminders for Accounts filing
• Document monitoring at Companies House to ensure the company’s records are not being fraudulently amended
• A corporate company secretary to be appointed if you so wish
• Expert support and advice on your statutory compliance
• For public companies preparation of relevant AGM documents
• Event driven Companies House filings (including):
- appointment or resignation of a director;
- change of a director’s registered details;
- appointment or resignation of a secretary;
- change of a secretary’s registered details;
- change of the registered office;
- change of accounting reference date;
- notification of single alternative inspection location (SAIL);
- the passing of certain resolutions (including any special resolutions); and
- change of company name.
If your private company was registered before April 6th 2008 you are required to have a Secretary unless you remove the requirement by passing a special resolution.
"If you are looking for a corporate drafting service that is cost-effective and works then we are happy to recommend the services of Domainscape. We have used their services for many years now, primarily for company formations but also for commercial drafting including the preparation of all minutes, resolutions, agreements and documents. It makes a refreshing change to be able to communicate with a business that is keen to help, advise where necessary and deliver!"
"I have used Domainscape on several occasions over the years and I can totally recommend his services on all matters relating to commercial drafting. He has dealt with numerous share-restructures for our corporate clients and Chris is the first person I contact when there is a need to revise or update Articles of Association. …..Brilliant!!"
"We have used Domainscape many times to attend to a variety of Company Secretarial issues including share restructuring, change of name etc. and have always found the service fast efficient and excellent value."